As women, we have specific financial needs that require special attention and careful planning. Jo-Ann Holst, is an independent Certified Financial Planner, Best Selling Author and President of FUEL Financial, and Jo-Ann Holst Advisers. She lead us through the building blocks for creating financial stability. In this session we reviewed financial self-care now and in the future. Jo-Ann shared tips on how to cultivate financial awareness and responsibility in your sons by being save ourselves. Some of the critical components that we covered:
· How to master the role of primary financial decision maker
· Where you need to be putting yourself first
· How to balance safety and risk
· What questions should you be asking a financial planner
· The importance of having a written, comprehensive financial plan
· Thriving through divorce or widowhood
· How to have relevant conversation with your boys about money
· How to teach your boys the importance of financial responsibility
· How to set financial boundaries with your boys
Please contact Jo-Ann Holst with financial questions.
Jo-Ann Holst, CFP
555 South Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 80226