SEX is not an easy topic for parents to talk about with their kids, but Auburn Meisner, licensed social worker and sex therapist made this topic a bit easier for us! With a bit of humor and solid facts we started a much needed conversation between just the Moms. We just scratched the surface with this complicated and heated subject.
More details to come stay posted!
A few of the topics that Auburn presented to The MoB:
- Sexual development in boys from 2 years old through their teenage years.
- Current statistics on the sexual activity and boys.
- How technology has changed the way boys relate to themselves and others sexually and emotionally and what the implications these changes have on boys.
- How mothers can effectively and confidently navigate the ever changing technological landscape in order to relate, connect and influence their sons to develop healthy, fulfilling sexual identities.
- How mothers can have age age-appropriate and comfortable conversations with their boys.